Re: osCommerce

by Doris Kyburz <doris(at)kyburz.net>

 Date:  Mon, 31 May 2004 09:58:01 -0700
 To:  David Voth <davidvoth(at)cheamweb.com>,
hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello David,

I am absolutely thrilled with osCommerce. Just finished a shopping
cart for a winery:
http://www.topelwines.com/order

You will notice that this shopping cart looks completely different
than some  of the showcases on the osCommerce site.

There is a learning curve at the beginning but once you see how all
the pieces work together it's really a delight to work with
osCommerce. There are great "add-ons" (they call it contributions -
since it is open source contributions come in from all over the
place) and a very responsive community.

Feel free to keep my email address on file in case you decide to go
with osCommerce and you need any hints and tips when starting out.

Hope this helps,

:: doris